Sunday 10 January 2016

Weekly Reflect #1


A blogging goals this year was to add more personal post into my blog and one of the ways I wanted to do this was by doing weekly reflects. I love reading other peoples and think I will enjoy looking back on them to.

I'm not sure how they're going to turn out so we will just have to see how it goes.

So this week the january blues has definitely hit me! After a busy few weeks around christmas its been hard to get back to reality. So we are starting this series off with a really boring week!

I did to a lot of over time at work over christmas so it was nice to go back to my normal hours. Even though it won't be for much longer because… I'VE GO A NEW JOB!! I dropped out of uni in september and some people have been really unsupportive about it. So getting a full time job so I can start adulting probably has made me feel so much better about it. Its not the most exciting job in the world but I feel like its a bit of experience that can get me going into some sort of career. The main worry I've had since leaving uni. This has made me feel so much better about this year already.

So surprisingly I could still afford a night out after christmas. And its was a good night. Apart from I lost my MAC lipstick and my Fitbit which I am soooo gutted about! I only got them both for christmas so I'm really annoyed with myself. I'm hoping to replace them both as soon as possible because I loved using them both so much.

This week has mainly been filled with getting the boring stuff done that I've fell behind with since christmas. Not the most interesting of weeks. But I think 2016 has started well. Hopefully we can start as we mean to go on and it will be a good year.

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Let me know any feedback you have so I can make these more interesting for you. I'm sorry that there isn't any pictures but I completely forgot about doing this but didn't want to miss the first week. Lots of pictures will come next week.

I hope you've had a good week :)

2 comments:

  1. I always like little life updates like this! I hope the new job goes well and that you can get another fitbit and lipstick soon!! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete