Sunday 24 January 2016

New Hair // Weekly Reflect 3


I hope everyone had had a good week? I've been really ill most of this week which has been annoying because I started my new job. I'm finally getting over it but its lasted quite a while. Longer than normal anyway. But I have still been up to stuff this week so this might be my most interesting week yet! (don't get to excited)

Earlier in the week I got my hair cut and dyed. I thought It was about time to got back the the hair dressers and get it done properly. I got quite a lot taken of and also got it bleached again so its higher and lighter at the bottom. Looks a lot more blended and I really like it. I think it need to leave it a while for next time though as my hairs been through a lot over the last couple of months.


I was meant to start my new job on wednesday. But I was so ill I had to call in sick! Not a great start for my first day. But They were fine about it and I managed to go in for the rest of the week. I had a bad cold as well for them days so I think they believed that I was ill.

So despite being ill, my first few days have gone really well. Lots of training at the moment but I think it will be a good job once thats done.

On friday I ended up at the Bingo again. I promise I don't go there that much, just happens to be twice in two weeks. I didn't win anything this time though :(


My parents were away this weekend which can only mean one thing!! PIZZA PARTY!! Every time they go away I make them feel bad about me and my brother not being able to eat (even though I'm 21 and perfectly capable of cooking for myself) and they give us money to order pizza. So thats been every meal this weekend.

So theres my adventurous week! What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment