Friday 8 January 2016

December Empties


 I have another empties today which it feels like forever since I did my last one. Everything here has been used up in December and I am quite impressed with how much I've finished. Everything seemed to go at once though which is so typical which meant I had to go out and replace everything. Always seems to be the way. I have done a little review for each product so if your interested make sure you keep reading.


Pantene Colour Protect Shampoo - a nice shampoo thats also cheap and usually on offer so will probably buy it again

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo - I didn't get the hype of this. I was an ok shampoo but I didn't notice that my hair was thicker. was probably won't go for this again.

Schwarzkopf got2b Heat Protection - this is nice and would buy it again when I've finished the one I've got going now.

Parlor Moisturising Sea Salt Spray - I got this in my birchbox ages ago and really liked it. It was a couple of months ago I got it so it has lasted a while. 

Bleach Reincarnation Mask - I've used to of these from hair dye packs I've used. They do do these in full size and have already brought one as they are so moisturising to my hair.


Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Primer - This is the normal drugstore primer I normally go for. I like it because its a nice creamy one which is easy to apply and moisturising.

Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner - I do like this one but normally use an eyeliner pen because I fine them easier to use so not sure I'll buy this again.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - This is one of my favourite and have already repurchased.


Impulse Sweet Smile Pear and Jasmine - This is a spray that I kept in my bag. I do like theses as they smell nice and are cheap but I have a few more to get throughout because I buy another one.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream - I use this night cream every night and have got through quite a few of these and already have another one.

Nivia Peal and Beauty Deodrant - I like this one because I like the smell. it smells fresh but also has another scent it to which is a bit different to what I normally use.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Delicate Boosting Mask - My favourite face mask!! I'm so gutted that its finished and will definitely but it again.

I hope you have enjoyed this post! I am going to try and keep up with doing them monthly this year so there will be a lot more if you like these types of posts. 

1 comment:

  1. I used that deodorant and I agree it has a lovely smell! I need a new primer so I may have to check that one out! It sounds really good x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete