Monday 18 January 2016

I Won At The Bingo // Weekly Reflect 2



So this is only my second week and I've already fallen behind! I'm sorry but I went out saturday night and I just wasn't feeling doing anything productive yesterday. I think thats a good excuse, aha.

So this week was exciting for me because I left my job. I was starting to hate it so I was really happy to finally do my last shift. I am now moving into a full time job that is something completely different and nothing like I've done before. But now that I'm not at uni I thought it was time to move onto something a bit better and start adulating properly.


I did a lot of the boring stuff this week. Everything that I needed to get done I tried to do as I no I will now have less time to get them done. So I did stuff like going to the bank and clearing bits of my room out. I did a few shopping trips because I just had to buy some new bit for my new job. Such a shame but just had to be done. 

I now feels good to have stuff done that been on my list of things to do for ages though. Above is a picture of me dressed appropriate for the british weather! It was very sunny but also freezing cold.




A pub near me do bingo sometimes so I went there with my mum and some friends. It was such a good laugh. I even one £25!!!! I was so close on every game and one of the last ones I finally managed to win. Paid for the night which was a bonus. 



I also had a good night out with a few work friends on saturday night. I hadn't been out with them before so didn't not what to expect but it was a really good night. When we got out it had snowed so it was a nice walk home to.

So I hope you enjoyed this post. You'll probably start to notice that my life is not that interesting. I will definitely improve the pictures I take for this post as well. I just forget throughout the week to take decent pictures.

I hope you have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment