Monday 2 February 2015

January Favourites


Heya everyone! This month has gone so fast I don't know where is gone! I've been so busy this month catching up with uni, and trying to get things finished. I found it so easy this month picking my favourites as I've been pretty much glued to these things for the entire month.


My first favourite is the Garnier Ultimate Blends hair oil and it is amazing! This has made such a noticeable difference to my hair. Its made it look so much shiny and heathy and is actually making a difference to my split ends, which I've never found a product to do before.



I brought a couple of Mac lip liners earlier this month and they are so good. They make my lipstick/gloss stay on loads longer and I'm enjoying mixing up the colours with them. My favourite colour is in half red. Its like a darker nude colours which I think looks more dramatic. Which I'm loving. check them out here.



For my travels I got so fede of of reading rubbish gossip magazines that I don't care about. But this month Woman's heath magazine caught my eye and I really enjoyed reading it. I felt inspired by the workouts and recipes and there were articles in there that I actually wanted to read. Made my train journey go so much quicker.



I got this candle a couple of months ago for my birthday, and I've been loving it so much recently. I can't describe the smell but its amazing. Plus its my name, bonus!



This month I discovered this dip. OMG! It is sooo good. I've been eating a pack of popadoms with this dip every week. not great for my keeping heathy resolution, aha. It's the Tescos Mango and Kashmiri Chilli dip. You have to try it.



I've been powering through Pretty little liars quite quick this month on netflix. I've almost finished season 2. I think thats quite impressive for a month. I'm so hooked!


I've been using my Breville Blend Active nonstop this month. I brought it after christmas, and have been loving using this for breakfast. It's been keeping me fuller for longer and given me so much more energy throughout the day, especially at uni. I have a first impressions review here, and will do a few more post on my favourite recipes.

So here are a few of my favourite things this month. Let me no one of your favourites in the comments below?

No comments:

Post a Comment