Monday 9 February 2015

L'oreal super liner smokissme first impressions review




I recently went shopping in boots and found this L'oreal super liner smokissme. Its an eyeliner with a spongey applicator with a tip that you apply with then smudge out after. This really intrigued me as I love eyeliner and had never seen anything like this before. I first tried It by including it in my normal makeup routine, in the morning before uni, which was a stupid idea. It was really difficult to apply and it ended up all over my face. I managed to blend it out properly but found that It went a bit patchy. After I got back from uni (about 2 hours later) it was barely there. I wasn't really impressed.

After getting home I didn't think I gave it a fair chance. As I didn't have much time. So this time I tried it with my night time smoky eye look. I still struggled to not get it all over my face and its really difficult to blend out with the same brush, so I just used another one. Its quite hard to blend out so was still a bit patchy. I put on my grey eyeshadow over the top and I like the way it looked It did give it a more smoky effect and after wearing it for a few hours It hadn't creased, and It still looked as good as it did before I left. 

My first impressions of this is that Its really hard to apply, and its doesn't really apply well. I wouldn't wear it on its own, but after my first experience I was impressed with how i looked with my normal smokey eye. I think I need more practice at applying it but at the moment its just to much of a hassle. Has anyone else tried this? am I just being stupid or is this difficult? what are your opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment