Friday 20 February 2015

Random Haul!



Heya everyone :) hope everyones doing well? I've recently been on a shopping trip and thought I'd share with you what I brought;

Debenhams
The first thing I brought was a Ghost the fragrant set. It has a mini perfume and moisturiser and it smells amazing. I got it on offer for only £16.67. I also brought  this Dead Sea Magik Delicate boosting mask. I've tried it already and it's really good. I'll be doing a review on it soon.

H&M
I only brought a couple of this from here and the first one was this super push-up neglige. It looks so nice and flattering. The other thing that I got, which I can't find the link for, is this sheer floral cardigan. Its really pretty and thought it would be perfect for summer.

Primark
I didn't take a picture of everything I got from primark, but I got a few underwear and bras. They are all pretty similar to the one in the pictures and who needs to see my underwear anyway :)

This was quite a small haul, but I really liked what I brought and wanted to share them with you :) hope you all have a good weekend :) x

3 comments:

  1. Primark is wonderful for cute underwear! I could spend far too much money in the underwear range. I've heard good things about the Dead Sea boosting mask. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghost used to be my everyday perfume, it's such a lovely scent!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've never tried this one before but its really nice x

      Delete