Wednesday 11 February 2015

Funny Valentines Day Cards


As its valentines day coming up this weekend I thought I'd get into the spirit of it and do a little post. I was thinking about how much my opinion has changed since last year, as I was totally against it. I couldn't think of anything worse than sitting in restaurant next to loads of other couples watching everyone being all loved up. Also the fact that I don't need one day a year to tell someone I love them, or to do something special. This year I think my opinion has changed a little. I still feel the same about not needing a special day to celebrate my relationship, and I'm still not the most romantic, soppy person ever. But I am quite excited to just spend time with my boyfriend with a take away watching a movie (I still refuse to watch everyone else be loved up even if I am myself). But I'm improving as last year, which was my first valentines day with my boyfriend, we celebrated with a Mc Donalds after I came back down from uni for the weekend (so romantic). I'm interested to no what your opinions are on valentines day so let me no in the comments below??

As I've said I'm not a soppy person, so some of the cards in all the card shops I find a bit cringe! But I've been loving peoples post on rude valentines day cards and felt inspired to have a look myself online to see if I could find anymore good ones. The ones that I found are from Scribbler and They do some really good funny/rude cards, If your like me and soppy ones aren't your thing I'd definitely have a look. These are my favourite...







1 comment:

  1. Love the wrecking ball one! Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete