Friday 7 August 2015

July Empties


I feel like realising how much stuff I go through every month justifies me going shopping loads because I seem to go through so much and obviously I need to go out and buy more :) honestly don't no how I manage to do it. Theres a couple of things here I'm just getting rid of because I don't like them, but everything else I have managed to use up this month.


Garnier Hand Repair - I did like this hand cream. I started using it to us it up as I have a few hand creams, but this one grew on me. I think its better in the summer when I don't have really dry hands. I would repurchase this again once I get rid of a few more in my collection.

Vaseline Spray and Go - I love this so much. Its so convenient in the morning to just spray on and get dressed as it absorbs really quickly and is also really moisturising. Its my new goto moisturiser. 

Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash - This is nice and even though its an exfoliating wash it wasn't harsh or drying on my skin.

Sure Deodorant - This is good deodorant.

Simple kind to skin day cream - I do like this, and it has SPF which I've only just decided I should probably have in my skin care routine. The only problem I have is that the product dries up around the lid and gets everywhere which is really annoying when I'm going away. Other than that it's really nice.



Superdrug Peel-off mask - I haven't actually finished this. but I stopped using it when I actually started getting into masks as it does nothing compared to my others. So I'm just decided to get rid now.

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - I did like this. But I am still new to primers so don't have a lot to compare to. I don't think I would buy this again anytime soon as I wasn't to try some others first.

Fudge Urban Hair Art - This was basically awful. I only tried it once but I sprayed it on to a little section of my hair and it made it feel really gross and tangled, which took me so long to brush it out. Once I brushed it out the colour had pretty much gone. To be fair though before I started bushing it out the colour was quite pigmented and as I have brown hair I was quite impressed with that. But I won't be using this again.

Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint - I used to love these so much and had pretty much every colour. This one is dried up now though, and I'm trying to use up the others as there all so old. I'm not even sure if they sell these anymore but I loved them for a base for lipstick.



Wilkinsons Cotton Balls - I get through these so quickly!

Superdrug Cotton Wool Pads - I actually didn't like these. I prefer the wilkinsons ones which I thought was weird as they are so much cheaper, but I'm not complaining.

My Little Star Baby Wipes - My baby wipes come in so handy especially as I have a new white desk which isn't really ideal for makeup and stuff.

I can't believe how much I manage to get through each month. Let me know whats the one product is that you feel like your replacing every month?


No comments:

Post a Comment