Friday 10 July 2015

WOMF: Summer Date



I met up with my boyfriend for the day and I wanted to make a little effort in my makeup but as it was so sunny I didn't want to go over board and cake it on. I choose to go quite bare with nude pink lips but with a brown smoky eyes. I liked that it was very natural but with bolder eyes. Made me feel like I had made more effort than I actually did.


FACE
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Garnier BB cream
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Powder
Rimmel London Bronzer
MAC Blush in Tenderling

EYES
MAC Prep and Prime Eye
Sleek I-Divine Au Natural eyeshadow Pallet 
Collection Work the Colour Eye Brow Kit
L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara

LIPS
Rimmel London Lasting lipstick in 08

2 comments:

  1. I love the brown smoky eyes! I've never tried smoky eyes with anything except charcoal / dark grey for evenings out but this makes me want to give it a go for a more relaxed occasion!
    Brianna || http://extraordinarydaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I've never really used brown for smoky eyes until this summer but its now one of my favourite looks when I want to make a little effort x

      Delete