Wednesday 8 July 2015

June Empties


I thought I would turn my empties into a monthly thing as I seem to get through stuff really quickly. I thought they would end up smaller but it hasn't even been a month since I did my last one. I'm not sure if its a good feeling or not because it feels like I go through stuff so quickly but most of this stuff I have been trying to get rid of for a while which feels good.



Batiste dry shampoo - My favourite dry shampoo which I alway mention and am always stocked up on

John Frieda Frizz-Ease over night repair formula - I've had this for two years and have been trying to get rid of it for ages as you put it on your hair at night to wash out in the morning, but it was hard for me to use as I never really wash my hair in the morning. But over the last couple of months I have started washing my hair in the morning more and have enjoyed using this. I haven't seen this around but I think if I did I would get it as it made my hair really soft and shiny.

Moroccan Oil Treatment Oil - I did love this. But it is really expensive so I don't think I would by this straight away but maybe get it for a special treat. It was so light weight and made my hair feel healthy and soft.

Got2b Dry Oil Mist - This made no difference to my hair whatsoever. I didn't even finish it as I have been using it for so long and it still feels full. I decided that I needed this out of my life as I don't like putting stuff on my hair that doesn't make a difference, so time to get rid!



Imperial Leather Body Wash in Plum Blossom and Violet - It smells nice. Its a pretty standard shower gel, I would buy it again if I was shopping for shower gel and this was on offer but it was nothing special. I am preferring the foam ones at the moment.

Yankee Candle Amber Moon - This is my favourite candle ever! Not just because it has my name in it but also but it smells amazing. I want to buy another one as soon as I have enough money to justify it to myself.

Lush D'fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap - I wasn't a massive fan of this. It was great use while shaving but it was no different to anything else I use so I don't think I would repurchase.

Lush Mint chocolate lip Scrub - I loved using this as it stopped my lips from being chapped which I usually get in winter so I'll be buying this again in a couple of months.

Lush Tea Tree Toner Water - I liked using this and it made my skin feel fresh but I don't think I would go out of my way to get this again. If I was in lush and needed toner I'd get it but I don't live close to a lush so there hard for me to repurchase. 

2 comments:

  1. I love how straight to the point you are about the got2be spray - I hate that, I always hold out hope that it's suddenly going to get better. Yankee candle prices are the bane of my life! I say treat yourself to make up for the rubbish Got2be product.

    DaisieGraceGibson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hate buying things without using them up as I think its a waste of money but somethings aren't worth it :/ I think its a great reason to buy a Yankee Candle though aha :) x

      Delete