Thursday 16 July 2015

Top 5 Favourite Hair Products


I recently been working on making my hair look healthier and growing it longer. I don't really have a set hair routine at the moment but I do have my favourite products that make my hair feel and look a lot healthier recently. Today I thought I would share with you my top 5.

Batiste dry shampoo in medium brunette - Who doesn't love Dry shampoo. Its so handy and don't have to wash my hair everyday any more. I've recently gone onto the brunette one and its so much easier to rub in and doesn't make my roots look dull which The other ones can sometimes do

Garnier Ultimate Blends the marvellous glow oil - I use this to rub in to my ends after washing my hair and in the morning to make them look less dry. It make my hair look so much more heathy and its quite cheap and lasts so long compared to others.

Tony and guy Nourished Reconstruction Mask - I use this once a week and it makes my hair feel so soft and silky.

Vosene Original Dandruff Prevention Shampoo  - I like using this because I've been having a dry scalp recently and this has helped moisturise it and makes my hair feel really clean.

TRESmme Curling wand - I rarely use heat on my hair anymore but when I do I use my curling wand. I love loose curls and they also last until I next wash my hair which can be 3 or 4 days.

Whats your favourite hair product?

No comments:

Post a Comment