Wednesday 18 March 2015

Vidal Sassoon Salonist - Part 3



I did a review a month ago on Vidal Sassoon Salonist hair dye (here). Today I thought I would do a follow up on it as I think its just as important to know how it looks after its had the chance to fade than it is just after you've dyed it.

As you can see from the before and after pictures it has faded quite a lot. The colour is meant to be 'darkest intense violet', and while I have recently had loads of compliments on my hair, when I tell them its meant to be dark purple, they are really surprised and even then still can't see that its purple, which I'm really disappointed with.

Also the roots are so much brighter purple, and although you can't see in the picture, Im most lighting they are really noticeable, which is my only real reason for wanting to get this dyed out straight away.

I can't decided if I like this colour or not, because I really wanted to go purple and from other peoples comments it really not apart from a little at the roots.

As for using this brand again I don't think I would based on this colour. It's £9.99 which is quite expensive compared to other brands that I normally use. So I wouldn't buy this product again. But I do have a brown shade that I might give a go before completely ruling it out. Has anyone else used this brand? let me know if you liked it or not? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment