Friday 27 March 2015

The me time tag!



I've been very busy recently, so when I came across 'the me time tag' I thought It was perfect timing to do this as you always need a bit of me time however busy you are. so here it goes….

1. What do you watch or read during me time?
I'm usually on netflix or youtube. At the moment its pretty little liars. I'm about half way through season 4. If I'm watching the tele then I'll put friends on which is one of my favourites. I'm not a big reader, if I do its normally a magazine. I'm loving the body/health type ones at the moment. My favourite is Womans health.

2. What do you wear during me time?
Something comfy. A oversize tshirt and some legging usually.

3. what are your me time beauty products?
The only thing different I normally do during me time than my normal routine is put on a face mask. I use the Dead Sea Spa Magik Delicate Boosting mask, which I've done  review on here. 

4. Current favourite nail polish?
I'm not a massive nail girl. The brand I usually go for is Barry M. I love wearing darker colours like blues and reds.

5. What do you usually eat/drink during me time?
green tea with lemon, or I have a massive thing for chocolate milk at the moment lol, I think I'm turing into a kid again aha. I usually eat something really unhealthy like chocolate or a big bag of crisp, but if I'm feeling like being good I'll get some pop corn.

6. Current favourite candle?
My favourite is the Amber Moon Yankee candle. My mum brought it for me because It had my name in it and I'm so glad it smells so good :)

7. Do you have outdoors me time?
No. Lol its to cold at the moment.

8. Would you ever go see a movie alone?
Not really. I don't really go to the cinema much anyway but when I do its more of a night out with a few mates or my boyfriend. If I want to see a film that know one else wants to see I would save my money and just wait for it to go online.

9. Favourite online shop?
I never really shop online, because I can never seem to find stuff that look as good on me as they do on screen. The only shop I really buy stuff from is asos. 

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me time?
It normally just involved me watching loads of tele, having a bath with a face mask on and eating loads of junk food. pretty standard really :)

If your reading this, I tag you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment