Tuesday 31 March 2015

Primark Haul


I.ve recently been to primark and brought a little more than expected, so I thought I'd share with you what I brought today.


They had a lot of disney tops and I loved them all! I managed to get it down to my three favourite! I will probably wear these as pyjamas, because I don't normally wear this sort of thing out and about. My favourite one is the dory one, it made me laugh so much :) x


I also brought a few other bits. I needed a small bag work and thought this black one was simple and cute. I got a purse to fit in and to be honest I wasn't a massive fan or any of them but I needed one so I just got this red on as it was the only plain one. I've been wanting to try the brow pencils from primark for a while and finally picked one up, and there only a pound so can't wait to try it. I also walked passed this phone case and thought it was really cute. You can't really see the detail but its a cut out of a bird in some branches of a tree. Probably doesn't protect my phone much but I liked it lol x

Its not a massive haul but its definitely more than I needed to come out with, always the case with primark:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment