Wednesday 4 March 2015

Infinity Dreams Award


This is the second award tag that I have been nominated for this week! Thankyou to Laurel for the nomination :) For this award, you need to give 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions given, then nominate 11 blogs to answer another 11 questions. So here we go-


11 facts about me-
1. I am obsessed with popadoms and mango chutney 
2. My favourite colour is blue
3. I have a pet dog called Coco
4. I am in love with my Dr Martins
5. I'm currently watching pretty little liars
6. I collect maps and tickets from days out (is that weird)
7. My first car was the Inbetweeners car (not yellow I'm afraid, it was blue)
8. Foo Fighters are the best band I've seen live.
9. I have volunteered at Reading festival.
10. I dye my hair way to much
11. My first holiday was Ibiza


Questions from Laurel

1. Where's your favourite place you've been on holiday? Or, if that's too hard, where would you most like to go on holiday?
The best holiday That I've been on is Disneyland Florida, over christmas. I went with my family a few years ago, and was a holiday that I had been waiting to go on for ages. It was definitely worth the wait.

2. If you had one hour left on Earth, who would you want to spend it with?
Thats hard! My boyfriend and my family. Don't make me choose.

3. What do you most enjoy cooking?

Mainly because I'm at uni its usually a break from doing my coursework. If i'm in the mood I do usually quiet enjoy it and find relaxing. But if I really can't be bothered then its the worst thing in the world and I don't enjoy any part of it.

4. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you get on with them?

I have a little brother. He's 15 which is the perfect age for him to be an annoying teenager. We do usually get on, but we definitely know how to wind each other up.

5. Who's your celebrity crush?

Watching the Brits last week made me fall back in love with Ed Sheeran 

6. What is your must-have beauty product?

At the moment, is Garnier Ultimate Blends hair oil. It makes my hair feel super soft and shinny.

7. What is your favourite type of chocolate?

I'm not really fussy when it comes to chocolate. Anything milk chocolate. Probably cadburys creme eggs at the moment.

8. Do you keep a journal?
No I don't. I am keeping a scrapbook filled with lots of picture and memories though which I'm trying to keep throughout this year.

9. What's your favourite thing about blogging?

Theres so many things. I love reading other peoples blogs and then feeling inspired to create my own posts. I'm a creative person so I love spending times taking the photos and thinking about how the post is going to come together.

10. If you could give one piece of advice to yourself five years ago, what would it be?

Don't worry about what people think! I was quite a shy person and definitely held back as a teenager. If it was just what I wore or giving an opinion. I would try and convince my self to break out a bit more and not worry what people think, because In a couple of years your probably won't know most of them anyway.

11. What colour are your bedroom walls?

White. I'm renting a house where I'm studying at uni so don't get much of a choice. At home there grey. not much more interesting but I did actually choose that colour.


I nominate the following 11 blogs to answer my 11 questions-

My questions for you - 
1.Whats your favourite TV programme at the moment?
2.If you could only take 3 things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
3.If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
4.What would your dream job be?
5.Wheres your favourite place to go out for a meal?
6.Whats your favourite film?
7.Whats your favourite thing about blogging?
8.If you could spend the day with someone famous, dead or alive, who would you spend it with?
9.Whats your favourite way to spend a day off?
10.Whats your favourite animal?
11.Who are your favourite bands/artists?

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only person but I collect maps and tickets from days out too! :) There is a whole shrine of gig tickets on my wall haha!

    Tania / teabee94.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete