Tuesday 20 January 2015

Whats in my bag? (coming home from uni)


Heya everyone! I hope everyone had a good weekend? I went back home from uni this weekend, so I thought I'd show you all what I usually take with me for the weekend.

The bag I use to pack all my things in is this red owl travel bag, from new look. It was about £30 last summer, but I no they have similar designs this year. This bags quite big for all the stuff I take back with me but I like the size as I try to sneak some washing home, so I fill the rest of the bag up with dirty clothes.


The first thing I pack is my laptop. I use to to watch TV on in the evenings and get some work done when I get the chance.



I also pack my makeup bag and a few makeup brushes.



A few hair products I brought with me was dry shampoo, as Its an easy way to fix my hair and I'm usually really busy at home. Another product I bring is some sort of hair oil. my favourite at the moment is Garnier Ultimate Blends oil which keeps my hair really soft. I also bring my hair brush and comb.



Body products I bring is just some basic moisturiser for my body and then some face cream. I'm currently using Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser and the Garnier Moisture Match Light Softening Cream.



For the shower I bring My Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub, my Lush mint Lip Scrub and my razor.



Then I bring enough clothes that I need to stay for the weekend. This weekend I brought a pairs of leggings with a grey shirt and black jumper.



I usually bring some uni work and my pencil case with me incase I get a chance to get on with some work on the train.



This is usually the stuff I take home with me for the weekend. I have a few things already there to save me taking some stuff I always use, such as; makeup wipes and deodorant, as I have forgot these in the past and had to buy them at home. The products I take back with me are only the essentials I use as I feel I don't really need to take everything I use for just a couple of days, and it keeps the bag light :)

Hope you enjoyed my post :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment