Monday 5 January 2015

Demember Favourites



Heya everyone, hows it going? I hope everyones not to disappointed about getting back to normal after christmas. I've finally got around to doing a favourites post after a busy few days. I was undecided between doing a 2014 favourites or a december one. But because I'm still at home for christmas and most of my stuff is at uni, I didn't think it would be as good as I would have wanted so decided to just do a monthly favourite :)

FASHION
I've been loving warm comfy clothing this month. My legging collection have grown this month and I've barely lived out of them. My favourite have all been from new look. I've also loved my onsie and wooly socks for when I get home in the evening.



BEAUTY
As I've been home for christmas, I've been able to steal my mums body wash, and I love the Champneys distant shores shower mousse. It smells really nice and I find the foam so much more easier to apply. As its been really dry this month hand creams been really important to me and my favourite is the Neutrogena hand cream. Its the only one that has ever had any effect on my skin and I really like it. My next one is quite random because I know loads of people use these everyday but I've been extra loving my hair straighteners this month. I don't usually straighten my hair I usually curl it but I've been loving my hair straight this month.


FOOD
As obviously christmas is the time all the chocolates and stuff come out and my favourite has been all the biscuit selection boxes, which is really unusual for me as I usually turn my nose up at them, but there all just so good :)


TV
I have powered through Orange is the new Black this month. I know I'm a bit behind but I was waiting for some free time and finally got around to it. I thought it was really good and and can't believe how it ended, was it funny for stupid? I can't decide lol :) I can't wait for the next season this summer :)

SHOES
I've fallen back in love with my Dr Martens. And now I have two pairs because I got a new pair for christmas :)



Let me know one what you've been loving this month? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment