Friday 9 January 2015

TMI Tag!


Heyyaa everyone!! how are you?… I wasn't going to do this post tonight, but its just one of those nights where I can't sleep and feel like doing something more productive that staring at darkness for hours. So I looked at some tags that I could do and thought I'd do the TMI tag. So here it goes…. 

1: What are you wearing? Just a baggy top and shorts
2: Ever been in love? Yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No
4: How tall are you? About 5ft 5 ishhh
5: How much do you weigh? errr? 
6: Any tattoos? not yet 
7: Any piercings? ears, tragus and top of my left ear
8: OTP? I don't really care!
9: Favorite show? at the moment.. Friends! I'm a bit late there I no
10: Favorite bands? Foo Fighter, Bring me the Horizon, we are the in crowd 
11: Something you miss? After being back at home for christmas, Im missing some of my uni friends
12: Favorite song? loving olly murs and demi lovatos 'up' at the moment
13: How old are you? 20
14: Zodiac sign? libra 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? This is like the hardest question ever ugh… They have to be funny and be able to put up with my weird annoyingness

16: Favorite Quote? I don't have a quote that I live by (because I have the worst memory) but I thought this was a good one

17: Favorite actor? Adam Sandler
18: Favorite color? blue 
19: Loud music or soft? LOUD!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? To bed
21: How long does it take you to shower? about 10, I don't understand how it can take people hours!
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About half an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight? no
24: Turn on? funny people where we can both take the piss out of each other and not get offended 
25: Turn off? Idiots! and those picks who think they can get anyone
26: The reason I joined Youtube? to watch other peoples videos… 
27: Fears? spiders
28: Last thing that made you cry? The end of Prison Break! I no its pathetic aha
29: Last time you said you loved someone? In the last hour
30: Meaning behind your Blogging Name? I couldn't think of anything and its just my name and middle name
31: Last book you read? 'Before I go to sleep' by S.J Watson. Such a book
32: The book you’re currently reading? Nothing, I don't really read much
33: Last show you watched? Russell Howard's good news
34: Last person you talked to? my boyfriend
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? One of my flatmates
36: Favorite food? Curry
37: Place you want to visit? SOOO MANY… Paris, America, Australia…. 
38: Last place you were? At prezzos, me and my boyfriend went out for a meal
39: Do you have a crush? nope
40: Last time you kissed someone? My boyfriend (such a theme here)
41: Last time you were insulted? Properly by my brother today 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? anything sherbet
43: What instruments do you play?? The Flute… once...
44: Favorite piece of jewellery? I love my earrings with the flat back as it means I don't need to take them out
45: Last sport you played? Ummm.. Crazy golf.. Is that a sport?
46: Last song you sang? I was listening to the vamps earlier.. so properly that
47: Favorite chat up line? Nice legs, what time do they open?
48: Have you ever used it? No, and if anyone used it on me they would get a slap :)
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last time I hung out with friends was a few days ago at nandos
50: Who should answer these questions next? ANYONE READING THIS POST :)


If this seems a bit random or weird remember its late at the moment lol :) I hope you enjoyed my random post tonight and have a good rest of the week.

 I think this is the last post I'm going to do before I revamp my blog next week. As this is new to me haven't had time to focus on my blog with uni deadlines and christmas happening, over a couple of days next week It will all be looking good and I will be able to start blogging a bit more regularly :)

Until next time :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment