Tuesday 2 February 2016

January Favourites

Ok so I no I'm not the first person to say this but… January has gone way to quick! I feel like a lot of things have changed this month. I left a job, started a new one, trying to stick to blogging as much as I can in the little time I have. Its been a good change. Anyway I have got a few products I've been loving this month. Especially since I got some great stuff for christmas and in the sales. 


Beauty Favourites

Mac Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation in NC20- I have never found a foundation that suits my skin tone as much as this one! Made me realise that my other ones I have just don't look as good.

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20 - I have had this forever but go through phases of using it. Mainly because its expensive. But I have fallen in love with it again and its so worth the extra money. This ones finished and I already have a new one to use.

Mac Lipstick in Paramount - I got this spontaneously and was a bit scared at first! But this is my perfect lipstick. I love it so much! Looks perfect with a simple winged eyeliner. Check out my winter makeup look post to see what it looks like on.

INIKA Light Reflect Highlighting Cream - I got this for christmas and love the golden glow it leaves. I've done a full review here if you want to check it out.

Benefit Porefessional primer - I am 100% on this hype. Even if I am a little late. The difference between this and my other primers is amazing.


Fitness Favourites 

Fitbit- This has taken over my life. Me and my family and friends have a competition going every week and we are all so competitive. I am so bad at not getting my 10,000 steps in everyday though so need to improve on that.


Netflix Favourites

Pretty Little Liars - I have spent the last two weeks catching up with this and I was so gutted when I caught up :( I wasn't ready! I committed way to much time and now I'm annoyed that I have to wait every week to watch it.

I'm now looking for something new to watch so let me no any suggestions you have?

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment