Wednesday 10 February 2016

January Empties


I've been a bit out of sync with blogging at the moment! still trying to get used to working full time and fitting in blogging around it. So am just going to be blogging when I can and feel like it. I've also realised that I'm useless at having a schedule as every time I think I have a schedule for my blog I forget about it and it just completely goes to pot! Anyway I alway love doing my empties post and I no its a little late but I did take these pictures about a week ago, so it is just things from last month. I hope you enjoy this post.


I Love .. In Chocolate and Oranges, Sugared Cranburries and Spiced Cinnamon Bath and Shower Creme - I got these mini body washes in a set for christmas and I've enjoyed using them as bubble bath. Its nice to mix up the smells to what I feel like and they each lasted for about 3 baths, which I didnt think was to bad. I have another 3 to go from the pack so watch out for them next month.


MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - I have gone in and out of phases of using this, even though I absolutely love it! I have repurchased this and will start using this as my go to concealer.

Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner - I really liked this as it was long lasting and really easy to apply even though it had a thick tip. I would get it again if I saw it in a shop.


Nivea Hand Cream - This was my handbag hand cream and was a nice size to carry around and was a nice product.

Got2B Spray Mousse - I wasn't a fan of this and it seemed to last forever! I was using it so much and it still feels really full. It didnt really do anything for my hair.

Absolution L'Eau Soir et Martin - I got this in my birchbox and I enjoyed using it. The only problem is that its quite expensive for me to want the full size.

Beauty Formulas Cleansing Nose Pore Strips - I love these because there good! and there from the pound shop.


Embryolisse Face Cream - This was the tiniest sample size ever but it was a really nice moisturising face cream.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver - I love this as it really brightens my skin. Its a nice base for under my moisturiser and it lasted a really long time.

The Body Shop Nutriganics Day Cream - I got this for christmas and it lasted most of last month which was quite good for the size. I really liked it and would get it again. Its one of my favourite body shop day moisturisers I've tried.

Clean and Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel - I used to love this a few years ago but I've had this forever now and don't think it works as well as it did before so I think its time to get rid. I just use sudocrem out anyway which does the job.

I did quite well this month! I'm trying to cut down on the amount of things I have so these post are interesting for me because I get to see how well I'm doing. I think next month will be a big one as well!

If you do these posts link it down below because I love reading them.


No comments:

Post a Comment