Friday 12 February 2016

February Sourced Box


I was so excited to get this package from the post office today and is the quickest I've got a post ready in a while as I'm so excited to share this with you. Last month on my blog I said that I was swapping Birchbox with a new subscription box, which is Sourced box. If you don't know, Sourced box is a box created by youtubers Marcus and Niomi and is filled with healthy snacks. Being a big fan of both of theres I was excited to give this ago.


In the box-

Nakd - Salted Caramel Nibbles

Squirrel Sisters - Cacao Brownies

Dust Granola - Original Granola 

Clearspring - Seaveg

Healthbox Kichen - Cacao Energy Balls

Teapigs - Matcha Powder Super Green Tea

Nom - Salted Maple Popcorn

Conscious Chocolate - Essential Orange Chocolate Bar

Beond - Organic Blueberry Bar

Dilly and Wolf - Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar Roasters

The Protein Ball - Goji and Coconut Vegan Balls

I ate the Brownie and the popcorn before I took the pictures because I got the package on the way to work and had them as snacks in the day. They were ok. Raw things tend to scare me so I was worried about the brownie but it wasn't to bad. The popcorn was ok but I don't really like salted popcorn so that was never going to be a winner for me .

I was so surprised but how small the box was! After seeing how much was in last months I thought it would be bigger. I am amazed that they have managed to fit that amount in it.

I am so excited to try the rest of these snacks though. I think 11 snacks for only £18 isn't that bad as most of these types of snacks can be a little pricey. I think this is a good box for me at the moment because I'm trying to eat healthier and this is good inspiration. I'm most excited for the Seaveg and I have no idea what they are.

What do you think about this type of subscription box? Would you give it ago? If you would you can get 15% of by using this link here.



No comments:

Post a Comment